Friday, June 24, 2011

So I'm behind, what 's new...

In February I intended to write a post about the pancakes my husband makes for Shrove Tuesday and about all the different breads we had been making.  We threw Addy's third birthday party in March and I meant to post photos and write a blog entry about that as well... but I guess I fell a little behind.  

St. Patrick's Day and Easter have passed, as well as the end of my eldest daughter's kindergarten year.  So we celebrated the beginning of summer by going to the theater to watch Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer.  We decided that we needed a Not Bummer Summer Dare Chart just like in the movie!

And voila, the poster from the movie on the top and our homemade poster on the bottom!
Judy Moody Not Bummer Summer
Mega Rare Not Bummer Summer Dare thrill chart

 

No comments:

Post a Comment